Water Conservation Rules
1. No washing down sidewalks, driveways or other paved surfaces.
2. No watering lawns between 10:00a.m. and 5:00p.m.
3. No watering the lawn more than 2 days per week. Even numbered properties will be Mondays and Thursdays and odd numbered properties will be Tuesdays and Fridays.
4. No watering the lawn within 48 hours after rain.
5. Any leaks on the property must be fixed as soon as possible.
6. No washing of vehicles unless using a hand held bucket or automatic shutoff nozzle.
7. No cleaning, filling or maintaining water levels in a decorative fountain, unless it is recirculating water.
8. First Violation: Written Notice
9. Second Violation (within a 12 month cycle): A second and final written notice.
10. Third Violation (within a 12 month cycle): A monetary fine of $100.00
11. For each subsequent violation within a 12 month cycle a fine of no less than $250.00 and no more than $500.00 will be imposed.